Frequently Asked Customer Questions
- Q: Does DentBuster Inc. guarantee a time period for the assessment to be completed?
- Q: Are they a designated repair shop for any insurance companies? Are there any insurance companies that DentBusters doesn’t work with?
- Q: What does “finishing” entail?
- Q: Surface repairs mean bodywork, right?
- Q: Does DentBusters help customers arrange for a rental car during the repair?
- Q: Will DentBusters pick up and drop off customers who are having repairs done? If so, is it limited to a certain radius, such as within 5 miles of the shop?
The guarantee is lifetime as long as the vehicle is owned by the same person. We provide same day assessments for our customers’ convenience.
A: We work with all insurance companies so we don’t have a contract with a particular insurance company. We do assist our customers in processing their claims, no matter who their insurance is.
A: Finishing is the final processing of the vehicle after completing the repairs. Our techs will detail the vehicle inside and outside before returning it to the customer.
A: Surface repairs mean minor, superficial repairs, such as removing small dent/dings.
A: Yes, we do help them get into a rental. We actually go beyond just helping our customers get a rental vehicle. We have our own rental vehicles and we will help them rent one of our vehicles if we have one available or we will help them make a reservation with a rental company.
A: Yes, we do. We like to help our customers by picking them up or dropping them off. Please call for more details.